Nov 6, 2010

My trip to Barcelona- really short summary


Just a few photos from my trip to Barcelona. I was watching FCB-Sevilla game at Camp Nou and as you know we won 5-0 so it was lucky evening. Atmosphere there was extraordinary, weather was good (no rain! yay!), game was excellent, my fav players were playing, what I could ask more?
The other day I visited Camp Nou once again, during so called "Camp Nou experience" which is a museum and stadium tour, a lot of people, and only few hours (it was public holiday so museum was only open until 14). I spent there 3 hours, and it wasn't enough for me. So many trophies, wonderful things to see (like old jerseys, memorabilias) and one of a kind multimedia zone where you can experience many wonderful moments. I recomend visit there (at least 2 hours).
I also watched game FCB-FCK in bar near city center, cool experience, but too many Copenhagen's supporters around:P
Rest o my time in Barcelona I spent enjoying city, sightseeing and just wandering around.

Wuth special dedication to sinnet



2 comments:

  1. whoa, i wish i could visit barcelona some day in the near future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky girl!

    Camp Nou looks amazingg and they scored so many goals it must have been a real treat!

    Good to know you had an amazing time :D

    I'm going to put you in my blogroll on my Man United blog because I enjoy your site so much. Take care<3

    ReplyDelete

There is ZERO TOLERANCE for:
- Swearing, Intimidation, Racist,-or any other form of-abusive language
- Postings which inspire hate or contain malicious use of stereotypes
- Commercial postings, spam or messages from dummy accounts

Please take responsibility! You are solely esponsible for your postings and comments.
Respect other users' rights and opinions.
Talk to the world. Please write in English, so that the world can relate to your thoughts and comments.

Thanks for taking time to read and comment this blog:)