Sep 4, 2010

Adriano about Barca and great video!

There was nothing special today in FCB world, most of our players are with thier national teams, some has days off. So rather boring day... but wait!

There is great interview with Adriano! When I read it for the first time, I thougth "wow, this guy is great!" and I think all fans will agree with me:) So here is link to official website where you can find it in English (click)




And as far as there are no more good news I want to share video with you

This is one of my favourite videos about FC Barcelona, it's pure pleasure! Every time I watch it chills runs down my spine! I highly recomend it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

There is ZERO TOLERANCE for:
- Swearing, Intimidation, Racist,-or any other form of-abusive language
- Postings which inspire hate or contain malicious use of stereotypes
- Commercial postings, spam or messages from dummy accounts

Please take responsibility! You are solely esponsible for your postings and comments.
Respect other users' rights and opinions.
Talk to the world. Please write in English, so that the world can relate to your thoughts and comments.

Thanks for taking time to read and comment this blog:)