Sep 16, 2010

Thursday? Day-off

The players have been given the day off on Thursday and will return to training on Friday at 11 am to prepare Sunday’s away game against Atletico Madrid. So no photos from training today:(

But some other news:
I wrote it before that yesterday Pique had day-off and didn't participate in trainings, instead he promoted his book in Parc de la Ciutadella in Barcelona. Ofcourse event was atttended by fans, many teenage girls as always, Pique also answered questions from fans, many were very common like "how do you feel as Catalan sex symbol?" (his answer was: I don't know what to say) or "who is the best player in the world? (he answered: Messi, of course). But there was also one special question that remained without answer, it was "will you marry me?", I enclose video from this event which include this question (1:13), and player's reaction, enjoy!



And very very nice interview with Javier Mascherano (click to read full version)
Highlights:
-You’ve been in Barcelona for some weeks now. How are you feeling?
-I’m fine. I am pleased that me and my family have been treated so well – in the city, in the street and at the club. I am feeling happy and looking forward to enjoying this great experience.

-How are you adapting to your team-mates and the style of play?
-I can only thank them. They have treated us as if we’ve been here for ages and although the style of play is obviously different, it’s so much easier with so many good players around you. I am settling in nicely, but I think it’s so much simpler with such high class people and footballers as there are here at Barça.

-Unlike on Saturday, against Panathinaikos we saw Barça playing the ways the fans are used to.
-I know. I like football and I have watched a lot of Barça in recent years and know what they are normally like. I have to say Tuesday was amazing, and against a big team with good players






No comments:

Post a Comment

There is ZERO TOLERANCE for:
- Swearing, Intimidation, Racist,-or any other form of-abusive language
- Postings which inspire hate or contain malicious use of stereotypes
- Commercial postings, spam or messages from dummy accounts

Please take responsibility! You are solely esponsible for your postings and comments.
Respect other users' rights and opinions.
Talk to the world. Please write in English, so that the world can relate to your thoughts and comments.

Thanks for taking time to read and comment this blog:)