Sep 5, 2010

Xavi & Iniesta conversation and Villa's support


I really HAVE to share it with you, this photo is from Sport's front page (5 Sept 2010), but it's not only cuuute photo, there is also brilliant converastion between Xavi and Iniesta, original you can find here (click), there are also some translations in English (here in comments section-click, another one here-click and here too-click ) I really recomend reading it! It's great way to know players and their point of view. My favourite part is:
X: Listen, I have heard from a little bird that there has been quite a chaos in reference to your swim suit. Is it true?

I: Have you seen the photos?

X: No

I: Well, I put one on, just like any other. And then apparently there were people who didn’t like it.

X: Why?

I: Ha! I don’t know. I thought it was a wonderful swim suit. But as we all know, everyone has their own tastes and colors.


and

I: Apart from that, I have already equaled my records from last season

X: How?

I: Of course, man. I have only scored one goal in the past season, and I have scored one this season already.


Big smile to Andres and Xavi:)





Here is another first page, this time it's Mundo Deportivo, as you can see David Villa holds his Barca jersey, but it's special one, it's for miners who are trapped in a mine in Chile. Original article can be found here-click, there is also English translation here-click.






And cute news from Japan! Okuzumi family in Tokyo have customised their house to make it a shrine to their favourite team – Barca! The house is known in the area as “Barca House” and even has a small Nou Camp to play football on. (read more here-click)





And some news from our club:
Barça B vs. Xerez (2-1) -congrats boys, especially Jonathan Soriano and Saúl Berjón who scored. Game took place at Miniestadi.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There is ZERO TOLERANCE for:
- Swearing, Intimidation, Racist,-or any other form of-abusive language
- Postings which inspire hate or contain malicious use of stereotypes
- Commercial postings, spam or messages from dummy accounts

Please take responsibility! You are solely esponsible for your postings and comments.
Respect other users' rights and opinions.
Talk to the world. Please write in English, so that the world can relate to your thoughts and comments.

Thanks for taking time to read and comment this blog:)