Sep 10, 2010

Busy Thursday, talkative Villa, Bojan's new jersey

There is a lot to share with you about FCB's issues from 9th Sept.
Let's start with training:
The greatest news is that Carles Puyol after several sessions working apart to recover from the injury in his left leg, worked with the rest of his teammates.
In addition to Puyol’s return, training also involved Barça B’s Jonathan dos Santos and three players from Juvenil A: Oriol Rosell, Armand Ella and Ernesto. Jeffren (still with injury) continued his recovery work outside the group.

Some photos:







Today Xavi met with media in pressroom, saying that “we have a good team. No, we have a great team. Every day I sense we are working well. We support each other on and off the field and with a bit of luck, we can do some big things this season”. (read more here)


Yesterday I wrote how Barça museum will celebrate it's 20 millionth visitor. Well it happen today! A 25 year old girl from Lleida became the lucky 20 millionth visitor to the Barça museum on Thursday. Her name is Mònica Ruiz. (read more about her great visit to museum and surprises)


As you probably remember David Villa signed Barca's jersey dedicated to the 33 miners trapped underground and their relatives at a camp near Copiapo city. Now it's in Chile. I nthe picture you can see relatives of the 33 miners who are trapped deep underground inside a copper and gold mine, hold up an official FC Barcelona jersey signed by striker.


And as far as Villa is concerned, I was quite shocked as David started to write on his facebook account again, he didn't post anyhthig since 12 of July 2010, and in just 2 hours he published 11 (!) notes. Wow!

"Hello everyone, how are you? I'm happy to be here with you again and I will tell you everything. First of all I want to thank all for the love you have given me in recent months. YOU ARE THE BEST!"

"No doubt the 2010 is still very good for me. First we got to qualify for the Champions League with Valencia, then we won the World Cup and now everything has started well in this new phase with FC Barcelona, I am super excited."


"World Cup I will tell you that it was the highlight of my career, success in sport and it's so great happiness to be world champions and to give joy to the fans in Spain. The reception in Madrid was incredible and then the tokens of affection I received at Asturias, to return to Barcelona and in general across the country, I will never forget it. THANK YOU!"

"In Barcelona I feel very comfortable. In the club I have found many people who are great and helpful to make my life easier. They help to adaptnot only me but my whole family.
And in the street I see signs of affection of many people who encouraged me to do it well and wish success to Barca. I will work very hard to not disappoint!"

"Now just go back to the national team after a few days a little strange. Everything went very well in the match against Liechestein. It was important to begin qualifying for the Euro to a good start and got a clear win with good play and goals. All right! But not so good in Argentina ..."

"Despite the fact that game was friendly, it was an important match because Argentina's national team is a rival at high level and always wants to do well. They were very good, but I sincerely believe that we didn't play badly. In fact, the team always showed style, I had some occasions to score but the result wasn't good."

"I also want to send from here a big hug and a message of support to my friend Reina. On Tuesday he had bad luck, but it is certainly one of the best goalkeepers in the world and it's an incredible person and personally, a great friend. He has done a lot for this group in recent years and certainly will play it the team for a long time."

"Another thing that I say that has made me very happy is being awarded the Prince of Asturias as a member of the Spanish team. As I told you on the web, has made me very excited for having achieved an exceptional group of people as well by the relationship it has with my homeland."

"Well, nothing more for today! I'm going to rest, coming weeks are important, with the return to the League and the debut of this year's Champions. I was delighted to tell you how I feel and I hope you continue visiting my site because I will return with news and issues that I can tell you soon and I am sure you like them!"

"Cheers to all, kisses to all, thank you for your support and see you soon!"


Carles Puyol on his twitter invited fans to participate in 'porra' on his website (forum section) www.carles5puyol.com/foro. I think it's great fun to take part in it and try to predict results of game.

And another great news, Bojan puts his new jersey with '9'. cute instruction how to wear Barca's jersey:







Have you seen 'Johan primero' movie? I watched this trialer and really liked it! (more aobut movie)


Another video, Pep is the new star of advertising campaign, making of the spot video:

1 comment:

  1. nice job with the blog! i enjoy reading it :)

    ReplyDelete

There is ZERO TOLERANCE for:
- Swearing, Intimidation, Racist,-or any other form of-abusive language
- Postings which inspire hate or contain malicious use of stereotypes
- Commercial postings, spam or messages from dummy accounts

Please take responsibility! You are solely esponsible for your postings and comments.
Respect other users' rights and opinions.
Talk to the world. Please write in English, so that the world can relate to your thoughts and comments.

Thanks for taking time to read and comment this blog:)