Jul 30, 2010

After game FCB-Valerenga


Pep Guardiola was pleased with his team's first game of the pre-season campaign against Valerenga and explained that he felt fortunate to be able to call upon the services of such good youth players.

"We played everyone, we showed a good level and they showed that they were ready to play against us," Guardiola said. "The game was a very interesting chance to evaluate things."He added also that "it is very lucky that we have such a good youth system."


Guardiola also spoke about Adriano: "He will do well for us. I am delighted by the way he has settled in. He looks great going forward and will help us." Pep also praised Jonathan dos Santos': "He is attentive, disciplined and very intelligent."



Adriano Correia spoke about his debut game in Blaugrana shirt: "We have played well. It is important to start with a win and now we have to keep working.I felt comfortable out there because my team-mates and the coach have been great. He asks us to do things and we do them.I am calm and at the coach's disposal and I will fight for my place.The young players are very good. It is no coincidence that they have been promoted to Segunda A. I hope that they can stay in the team."

Rubén Miño: "I am delighted to have played with the first team. I have been at Barça since I was very young and today I fulfilled a dream. I felt calm on the pitch. Out of the three youth team goalkeepers it was my turn to step forward. I am working hard and I have to take advantage of any opportunities. We are preparing for the new season and it is great to train with the first team and to learn from them."

Seydou Keita: "The feeling is good. It is not easy to play after two weeks of training, but we have done well. We travelled for three hours and the pitch was heavy, but we won the game and it is a good way to start things off. The youngsters are like first team players as there is no difference when you play out there with them."

Sergi Roberto: "I am very pleased because this was my first game with the first team. The coach told us to play how we know how and that everything would turn out well. Now I must continue working hard and see if I have another chance to play for the first team."

No comments:

Post a Comment

There is ZERO TOLERANCE for:
- Swearing, Intimidation, Racist,-or any other form of-abusive language
- Postings which inspire hate or contain malicious use of stereotypes
- Commercial postings, spam or messages from dummy accounts

Please take responsibility! You are solely esponsible for your postings and comments.
Respect other users' rights and opinions.
Talk to the world. Please write in English, so that the world can relate to your thoughts and comments.

Thanks for taking time to read and comment this blog:)