Jul 26, 2010

Keita: I’m scared of flying!

Seydou Keita gave an interview to Sport about his vacation, World Cup, Iniesta, new Barca signings and preseason.

Whole interview you can read here (in Spanish) and here (English version)

My favourite Q&A from this interview:

Do you feel like your vacations were too short?

Seydou: I had a great time. I spent the entire time in my country, with my children and visiting my family.

Do you know any of the 250 players that have been linked to substitute Yaya?

Seydou:I personally know Abdou Traore. He plays in France and is from Mali. I know him well but I’m like everyone else in the world in that I have no idea what’s going to happen.

Are you ready for the tour through Asia?

I’m scared of flying but it’s part of the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There is ZERO TOLERANCE for:
- Swearing, Intimidation, Racist,-or any other form of-abusive language
- Postings which inspire hate or contain malicious use of stereotypes
- Commercial postings, spam or messages from dummy accounts

Please take responsibility! You are solely esponsible for your postings and comments.
Respect other users' rights and opinions.
Talk to the world. Please write in English, so that the world can relate to your thoughts and comments.

Thanks for taking time to read and comment this blog:)