Aug 3, 2010

News report, video and even more photos

So here are photos and some random news

First of all, I forgot to share with you that our captain Carles Puyol anounced on his blog (click to visit) that he will continue with Spanish team for two more years. This is great news for all his fans:)


Also on his blog, Carles has published a note in which he denies having interview with The Sun (that one in which "he" criticized Arsenal policy in "Cesc case": “Hi everyone, these past days a British news media outlet has published some statements supposedly mine that are totally false, I just saw them and I can guarantee that I have not said anything nor talked to anybody about this subject. Cheers.”
(to tell you the truth I'm glad that Carles denies it, I did't want to believe that Carles said word that were published it "The Sun", I think that Puyol as captain of the team has a lot of respect and is gentleman, so such words were just not it "his style", I know many can argue with it giving expample of Cesc in blaugrana shirt during WC celebrations, but making joke to friend is not the same as criticize club policy)


It's official: RafaMárquez signs with New York Red Bulls. Good luck with new team!


It's never enough pictures of our team:P Just a FEW photos from their arrival to Seoul:
Pep in preseason travel kit (I prefer to see him in his own clothes:P)

Dani signing shirts

Our boys together

Zlatan with fans

Leo has a lot of fans around the world


Oh and I promissed video too:P I know there are houndreds of such videos, but for me it's never enough to enjoy Barca. Here is very nice compilation about season 2009-2010. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There is ZERO TOLERANCE for:
- Swearing, Intimidation, Racist,-or any other form of-abusive language
- Postings which inspire hate or contain malicious use of stereotypes
- Commercial postings, spam or messages from dummy accounts

Please take responsibility! You are solely esponsible for your postings and comments.
Respect other users' rights and opinions.
Talk to the world. Please write in English, so that the world can relate to your thoughts and comments.

Thanks for taking time to read and comment this blog:)