Aug 28, 2010

Training, happy welcome and sad goodbye...

It was a long day in Barcelona, there were moments of joy and some sad hours too.

Day began with training.










Pep spoke with press (click to read more). Pep Guardiola has congratulated Javier Macherano after a deal was reached for him to join FC Barcelona from Liverpool and stated that the midfielder will improve his squad. Pep Guardiola was pleased that new president Sandro Rosell chose to involve his predecessor Joan Laporta when receiving the league title trophy for last season on Wednesday evening.



Javier Mascherano has arrived in Barcelona and travelled straight to the club’s offices at Camp Nou where he posed for photographers ahead of undergoing a medical. Javier Mascherano stated that joining FC Barcelona is a dream move for him, he also has revealed that he has talked about FC Barcelona with international team-mates Lionel Messi and Gabriel Milito and what they said made his decision to move to the club even easier. "Messi and Gabi Milito have told me that if I came here then I would find a great group of players," he explained. (read more about it here)







Ok so we have "good part", and now some sad news, FC Barcelona and AC Milan have agreed a deal for Zlatan Ibrahimovic to move to the Italian club on loan for the entire season 2010/11 with the Rossoneri paying all his earnings.

btw, I usually don't share my personal opinions but I want to write that I'm disappointed, really where is the logic in such decisions? I can't understand it, I won't even try. I like Zlatan, but all that stuff that happened in last few days made me sad. We lost great player, we lost a lot of money, everything in hurtful climate. I don't understand our board, Zlatan said that they didn't want to sell him (so why they started negotiations!?) In my oppinion he should be angry with president and board, not with Pep. But I see that Pep is now treated like 'responsible' for this transfer, I hope everthing gonna be fine with Guardiola, but many people said worst things about our Mister, but as Pep said, decisions are made by board, he is just another employee.

Zlatan spoke with press and said "Guardiola is the philosopher who destroyed my dream of playing in Barcelona"( quote from El Periodico)- really sad to read such things:(

Some photos from this evening:




No comments:

Post a Comment

There is ZERO TOLERANCE for:
- Swearing, Intimidation, Racist,-or any other form of-abusive language
- Postings which inspire hate or contain malicious use of stereotypes
- Commercial postings, spam or messages from dummy accounts

Please take responsibility! You are solely esponsible for your postings and comments.
Respect other users' rights and opinions.
Talk to the world. Please write in English, so that the world can relate to your thoughts and comments.

Thanks for taking time to read and comment this blog:)