Aug 28, 2010

Random news

I know that everyone concentrate on "Ibra case" but I don't want to discuss about it. I only can write that I like Zlatan and I hope he will stay with us, but we will see what will happen in few next days.

Other news:
Barca players: Valdés, Puyol, Piqué, Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta, Pedro, Villa were called to national team for games with Liechtenstein on Sept. 3 for Euro 2012 qualifying, and to Argentina on Sept. 7 for a friendly.

Pedro aka Pedrito or Don Pedro spoke with press after training. “Mascherano is a good addition to the squad – he's a very strong defensive midfielder and he wins a lot of possession” he said. And also explaining: “I'm still training hard every day to win a place in the starting line up. I know that hard work is needed if I am to take advantage of the chances that can come my way”.As to Ibra, Pedro simply insisted that the Swede “is training along with everybody else and we don't know what is going to happen”. Pedro also made it clear that Guardiola was more given to speaking to the players as a group rather than concentrating on any individual. (click to read more)

No comments:

Post a Comment

There is ZERO TOLERANCE for:
- Swearing, Intimidation, Racist,-or any other form of-abusive language
- Postings which inspire hate or contain malicious use of stereotypes
- Commercial postings, spam or messages from dummy accounts

Please take responsibility! You are solely esponsible for your postings and comments.
Respect other users' rights and opinions.
Talk to the world. Please write in English, so that the world can relate to your thoughts and comments.

Thanks for taking time to read and comment this blog:)